1. All students start with a comprehensive school neuropsychological evaluation.
2. Based on the evaluation’s findings, a prescriptive, individualized program is developed that encompasses cognitive and academic skill development, as well as social, emotional, and executive function skill building.
3. Students and their families must be willing to make a long-term commitment and typically engage in the program for 1 to 8 semesters.
4. Students register with their respective county public school districts as attending a home school program. Our staff will assist with this process.
5. Students follow our program calendar, which consists of four 9-week sessions per year (2 sessions is equivalent to one semester), and one 9 week summer session (optional).
6. Program hours are Monday-Friday, from 8:30 am to 2:30 p.m.
7. Parent/Guardian conferences are held twice a year to discuss individualized program design and progress. A parent/guardian portal is provided for weekly communication and updates.
8. At the conclusion of a student’s time with us, we assist in finding an appropriate school setting that can match their needs, as needed.
To learn more and discover whether your student could be a fit for the Education Intervention Program at Child Provider Specialists, please utilize our contact form or call us at 954.577.3396
We will be hosting two separate camps again in Weston, Fl and Naples, Fl over summer called "Brainforest Adventures!"
For partial and full day program options, please call 954-577-3396.
For more information or to join please contact Child Provider Specialists (954) 577-3396.
Schedule an appointment! 9545773396